An important aspect of Cossacks is the ability to capture certain unguarded units and buildings.
Mechanism[edit | edit source]
Capturing works as follows:
- Defeat all enemy non-capturable units.
- Have at least one of your military units stand close to the target capturable enemy unit or building.
- Escort captured units to safety, repair buildings if needed.
Defending from capture[edit | edit source]
- Guard capturable units and buildings.
- Delete units and buildings which are about to be captured.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Capturing enemy workers and town halls of a nation that you don't have is especially important in long games as it allows you to double your economy and military cheaply. Besides this, there is the obvious benefit of not only reducing the enemies numbers, but also directly adding to your own. If you capture units and/or buildings that you cannot hold, be sure to delete them.