Cheat codes can be used in single-player campaign and random map mode by pressing the "Enter" key during the game and typing the codes shown below.
Caution: Before using cheat codes, it’s important to understand that using them will prevent additional achievement gains you might have earned through normal play until either a new campaign is started or a prior save (from before the use of the first cheat) is loaded.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Type res <resource name> <amount> to set the size of a given resource stockpile. Accepted resource names: wood, food, gold, iron, coal, stone, all.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Type showallmissions to be able to play all missions without winning all previous missions.
Editor[edit | edit source]
- fow - enable/disable fog of war
- loadrep - load a replay saverep - save a replay
- record - enable in-game recording tool
- perf - opens an extensive tool that shows resources that game uses
- fps - shows FPS without enabling cheats
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Type freecamera to remove camera limitations. You can change camera angle by holding Ctrl+middlebutton (scroller) and moving mouse Ctrl+PageUp/Ctrl+PageDown to change camera angle of view Home key will return camera angle of view to default.
- Type www to unlock further commands:
Further Commands[edit | edit source]
- ctrl+F reveal/unreveal map
- ctrl+W enable/disable peace mode
- ctrl+P unit editor
- ctrl+[Arrow key] to move selected building
- ctrl+C copy selected units
- ctrl+V paste previously copied units
- ^ increase speed
- ) reduce speed
- Num Pad 1 - 8 - Switching between players
- Alt + 1 - 9 - Switching between players