From Cossacks 3 Wiki
Formations were a very important part of early modern warfare and Cossacks is no exception. To properly manage your troops you need to employ formations.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- At least 36 infantry units (40 for calvary).
- 1 officer.
- 1 musician (eg. drummer).
Formation Sizes[edit | edit source]
How to set up a formation[edit | edit source]
- Assemble the troops, officer, and musician in a common location.
- Select the officer.
- Click on the right part of the pane on the formation size you want created. The troops will automatically assemble and any overflow will remain as individual units.
Benefits of a formation[edit | edit source]
- Maintaining proper formation: Column, rank, or square.
- Bonuses to attack and defense.
- A seperate Bonus to defense when using the Stand Ground order.